How do you remove the Fitbit band?
To remove and replace a band:
- Turn over your tracker and find the band latches—there’s one on each end where the band meets the frame.
- To release a latch, press down on the flat metal button on the strap.
- Slide the band up to release it from the tracker.
- Repeat on the other side.
Can you change fitbit sense bands?
Sense comes with a small band attached and an additional large, bottom band in the box. Both the top and bottom bands can be swapped with accessory bands, sold separately on fitbit.com.
How do I remove pins from my Fitbit versa?
How to remove a wristband from your Fitbit Versa 2, Lite, or original Versa
- Turn your Fitbit over and place it on a flat, clean surface.
- On the bottom band, locate the pin for the quick-release lever.
- Press this pin inward and slide the band gently to the opposite side to release it from the watch.
Can I wear my Fitbit in my bra?
You can wear these on any part of your body. Most popular locations for discreetily carrying your fitness tracker and Apple watch are: bra strap, bra between the cups, belt loop or shoe lace.
Can I wear my Fitbit somewhere other than my wrist?
Fitbit has canned its clip on trackers – but few people know that the Fitbit Inspire 2 as an accessory that enables it to be worn anywhere on the body. Just take the module out from its strap and you can afix to your belt, bra or anywhere else.
Is Fitbit Charge 4 waterproof?
Water Resistance Water resistant to 50 meters. After swimming or getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band is clean and dry. We do not recommend wearing Fitbit Charge 4™ in a hot tub or sauna. Learn more.
How do I replace my Fitbit?
Here’s how to replace it in the Fitbit app:
- Launch the Fitbit app from your Home screen or the app drawer.
- Tap the menu button button on the top left of the screen.
- Tap Devices.
- Tap the add button on the top right of the screen.
- Tap Replace (device name).
- Tap Replace Your Old (device name) at the bottom of the screen.